So here is the Craigslist dresser before:
I stripped the paint off of the tops and sides, before I decided I was too tired and lazy to do anymore.
So it got primed with some Kilz Primer, sanded, and then painted with Krylon Indoor-Outdoor Spray Paint - Satin Meringue.
And VOILA!
Here it is!
This dresser went in my youngest daughter's room. There was a bit of a shadow when I took the picture, hence the darker color towards the bottom of the picture. Her room is decorated in greens, pinks and yellows. The storage book bin, was the blue one that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I spray painted it with Krylon's Ballet Slipper and put some books in it.
The knobs on the drawers, I hand painted different designs with some acrylic paint to give it some character.
I like how it turned out. What do you think?







wow, it turned out great! I've been working on stripping some doors. :( I totally dislike it!
ReplyDeletelove the color!
gail
It turned out great! Bet your little girl loves it!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, this is the cutest thing ever! i love the shape of it and the sweet knobs you put on. love!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, you just such a nice job Jeralee! Any little gal would be lucky to have that in her bedroom.
ReplyDeleteXO
Lenore
You are so crafty. Looks great
ReplyDeleteLove the knobs, it turned out so super cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww that is so cute! I am just in shock at the difference!
ReplyDelete