Once again, here is the mirror that I picked up at the Goodwill this past Monday for just $9.99. Heavy mirror, plastic frame.
A little bit of primer, some paint, and a bit of distressing, and it was good to go! I hung it in my dining room. It really opens things up quite a bit.
The chandelier shades, I started tweaking last night. I may have something ready to reveal there as well, soon!
But that's it for now.
Cost:
$9.99 for mirror.
Had primer, paint and sandpaper on hand.
Linking to:



The frame looks great in white!! It doesn't look plastic at all : )
ReplyDeleteMmmmm... so what are you doing to those shades, I wonder?!
happy wednesday!
You waste no time there girl!!~ Very much like me. The mirror looks awesome....really nice fresh and funky now. Thanks for joining in:) Debbie
ReplyDeleteWhat a deal for such a big mirror. It has great curves and i thought it was wood!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteFound your blog via Debbie's. So glad I did! Your mirror looks beautiful ~ very much like wood. I'd love to find a large one similar to yours...will have to go thrifting.
I adore Diana Krall and Chris Botti too! Wonderful music...
Hope you have a great week! Stop by and say hi sometime.
Pat
Plastic, no one would know! It looks great! I am visiting from Debbiedoos.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Lovely job Jeralee!
ReplyDeleteXO
Lenore
Oh, I really really love that! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteDropped by from Debbiedoos:)
looks fantastic. you would never know it's plastic. lol, that rhymes.
ReplyDeletei love madeline peyroux's voice. why can't i think of the title, but did you watch last year's movie about edith piaf? with marillon cotiard?
sway and the summer wind were my first buble faves...he was singing along with a televised ice skating special!
I never thought to paint a plastic mirror. That opens up a whole lot more possibilities because I see them all the time at Goodwill, but never liked the fake gold look. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBTW - loved your vacation photos. Makes we want to go to the beach.
Looks awesome Jer! I bet is looks great in your dining area too.
ReplyDelete