No Projects to report of for a bit. You see, I am recouping from nasal surgery that I had done on Thursday.
It was a lengthy process - a 6 hour surgery requiring the skills of both an E.N.T. and a plastic surgeon. The short of it was that I have had chronic sinusitis, constant sinus infections due to obstructions, and severe breathing difficulties resulting from collapsed nasal valves for a few years now... and a septum that had split in two. Both doctors worked their magic, and hopefully when things are all said and done, I will be breathing a lot more freely and no longer have daily sinus headaches.
In the meantime, I am stuffed up, doped up and sleeping for the most part and trying to keep my head elevated.
This may give me some time to get caught up on some knitting projects! But for now, I am off to get some more rest.
Oh poor you. I hope you feel much better soon. Take care of yourself and enjoy your knitting.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your surgery, but I hope that in the long run, your health will be better, a LOT better!
ReplyDeletetake care, get some rest.
gail
STAY doped up. Get lots of rest. Loved talking to you tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Man .....as they say here in the south "Bless your heart"!!~ I hope you feel better very very soon. That is rough surgery...However, think how wonderful you will feel after all healed! Like a million bucks. Get well soon! Debbie
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon Jeralee! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteXO
Lenore
Bless you heart. I've heard that the sinus surgery is a difficult one. I hope your continue to recuperate at a rapid pace. Please let me know if you would like me to add you to my prayer chain.
ReplyDelete