It's a bit too tight in areas and too long in others. It may end up getting frogged. For you knitters out there, you understand the term "Frogged." I still really liked the pattern, "Flutter-by socks" by Shannon Robalino, which you can find on Ravelry, I just realized after hours and hours of knitting, that I probably should have used size 2 needles and not size 1. I will eventually start all over with the same pattern, but use larger needles. Such is life. Socks are particularly hard as well. I know a few knitters that end up getting "Second Sock Syndrome." They finish one sock, and then have a hard time getting motivated about starting on the second one. I'm there, and then some.
Just for fun, here are some pictures of some other socks that I knitted last winter.


How cute and comfy those look. I made a pair of booties when I was a kid..I loved them and they kept my feet so warm. Thanks for stopping by, hope you are recouping well.
ReplyDelete